Support your stride in the tight fit of Nike Epic Lux Women's Runnig Crops. The 3/4-length coverage, mesh inserts and flat-seam construction set you up with optimal comfort to hit your pace.
- Nike Power fabric provides compression and support
- Dri-FIT mesh inserts enhance breathability where you need it most
- Fitted, streamlined design delivers excellent range of motion
- Multiple pockets secure your small items
- 3/4-length design offers coverage with a supportive feel
- Mesh pocket bags and back-of-knee insets enhance ventilation
- Wide waistband with drawcord personalizes your fit
- Gusset lining helps limit chafing while wicking sweat
- Slash waistband pockets provide small-item storage
- Reflective elements remain visible in low light
- 78% Nylon, 22% Spandex
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.