Support your stride in the tight fit of Nike Power Epic Lux Women's Running Tights. The full-length coverage, mesh insets and flat-seam construction help you hit your pace in optimal comfort.
- Thick Dri-FIT fabric wicks sweat with a soft feel
- Fitted design delivers a locked-down feel
- Flatlock seams move smoothly against your skin
- Full-length design provides warm coverage
- Slash waistband pockets provide small-item storage
- Wide waistband with drawcord personalizes your fit
- Gusset lining helps limit chafing while wicking sweat
- Wet-printed side stripes create a flexible, matte finish
- Reflective elements enhance visibility in low light
- Materials: 78% nylon / 22% spandex
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.