The Nike Women's Running Filament Capri perform in a variety of weather conditions, provide a form fitting design and great mobility. The seams follow the contours of the body helping reduce friction and chafing. The elastane fabric allows freedom of movement and support.
- Performance Dri-FIT fabric
- Mesh zippered pocket at the back waist for ventilation and secure small-item storage
- Reflectivity at the lower leg for enhanced visibility in low light
- Capri length with a 43cm inseam
- Drawcord inside the elastic waistband
- Fabric: Dri-FIT Body: 92% polyester/8% elastane. Mesh: 90% polyester/10% elastane
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....