The Nike Flex Women's 3" (7.5cm approx.) Graphic Running Shorts are made with stretch fabric that provides comfort and breathability while you train. The shorts feature a sweat-proof zip pocket and reflective detailing to increase your visibility on night time runs.
- Nike Flex fabric stretches with your body for natural range of motion
- Wide elastic waistband offers a snug, comfortable fit
- Reflective details stand out in low light
- Waterproof zip back pocket offers dry, secure storage
- Inner back waistband pockets for small-item storage
- Fabric: Body: 100% polyester. Mesh/lining/gusset lining: 100% recycled polyester. Waistband: 86% polyester/14% elastane. Waist lining: 86% polyester/14% elastane.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.