Women’s Nike Free RN 2017 Running Shoe is designed to give you miles of comfort in an updated version with reduced layers and weight. With a circular-knit upper allows breathability and for support, the tri-star outsole pattern adjusts to your foot’s every step to deliver support and flexibility.
- Updated circular-knit upper supports with an improved one-to-one fit.
- Low-profile cushioning and rounded heel encourage natural footstrike.
- Auxetic outsole pattern expands with your step for flexible cushioning.
- Dynamic Fit technology is achieved through Flywire cables integrated with the laces for an adaptive, supportive fit.
- Minimal, molded sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot to add support.
- Segments of solid rubber under the toe and heel enhance traction and durability in these key wear zones.
- Offset: 8mm (14mm/forefoot, 22mm/heel) Last: QD-39
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.