An ideal performer for low-mileage sprints, the Nike Free RN 5.0 returns to its roots as a running shoe. A stripped-down upper with single-layer mesh is stretchy to feel like a second skin. The lightweight midsole with less foam makes it easy to hit the ground running.
- Ideal use: Road/ lightweight running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Stretch upper designed to fit like a second skin.
- Lower foam density lets your foot feel connected to the ground.
- Heel-to-toe grooves allow multi-directional flexibility.
- Asymmetrical lacing system placed on the side relieves pressure on your instep.
- Bootie construction integrates the tongue for a snug, seamless fit.
- The absence of a heel counter gives freedom while providing sufficient lockdown.
- Single layer sockliner gives your foot a closer, more connected feeling to the ground.
- Rubber pods on the forefoot and heel enhance traction.
- Drop: 6mm
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.