An ideal performer for low-mileage sprints, the Nike Free RN 5.0 returns to its roots as a running shoe. A stripped-down upper with single-layer mesh is stretchy to feel like a second skin. The lightweight midsole with less foam makes it easy to hit the ground running.
- Ideal use: Road/ lightweight running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Stretch upper designed to fit like a second skin.
- Lower foam density lets your foot feel connected to the ground.
- Heel-to-toe grooves allow multi-directional flexibility.
- Asymmetrical lacing system placed on the side relieves pressure on your instep.
- Bootie construction integrates the tongue for a snug, seamless fit.
- The absence of a heel counter gives freedom while providing sufficient lockdown.
- Single layer sockliner gives your foot a closer, more connected feeling to the ground.
- Rubber pods on the forefoot and heel enhance traction.
- Drop: 6mm
You may also like....