The Nike Gradient Women's Running Vest takes traditional coverage and modernizes it with cinches at the shoulders and waist for an adaptable fit. The design features wind-resistant fabric and an ombre print for track-to-street style.
- Lightweight Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Wind-resistant fabric helps keep you warm
- Shoulder seams cinch up or down for customized coverage
- Ombre print fades from light to dark
- Adjustable waist hem personalizes your fit
- High-neck design helps block out the wind
- Long back hem enhances your coverage
- Reflective elements remain visible in low-light conditions
- 100% Polyester
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.