The full-zip Nike Impossibly Light Women's Running Jacket is made with translucent nylon for minimal bulk and protection against wind and rain. A zip pocket on the chest offers storage and packability on the go.
- Lightweight nylon fabric and scuba hood for protection against the elements
- Stretch cuffs for a fit that stays in place
- Raglan sleeves for natural range of motion
- Chest pocket for storage and packable convenience
- Reflective elements for visibility in low-light conditions
- Adjustable hem for a customized fit
- Fabric: 100% nylon
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....