Nike Lotus Modern Tempo Women's Running Shorts bring a floral-inspired design to the classic silhouette. Lightweight fabric, Dri-FIT mesh insets and the low-rise waistband enhance the comfort of this race-ready design.
- Lightweight taffeta fabric wicks sweat to keep you dry
- 3" inseam features a curved hem for range of motion
- Sublimated print retains breathable performance
- Low-rise waistband sits lower on the hips for a comfortable, flattering fit
- Streamlined design reduces excess material in the back for a flattering fit
- Materials: 100% polyester
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.