Stripped of all overlays, the Nike Men's LunarGlide 7 Women's Running Shoe leaves only what you need to rack up the miles. Engineered mesh works with Flyknit construction to lock you down onto the springy, soft Lunarlon foam for an ultra-smooth ride.
- Nike Flyknit construction on the heel and midfoot and Flymesh on the forefoot provide lightweight, supportive comfort and ventilation where you need it most.
- The two-piece, dual-density Lunarlon midsole features a softer foam core and firmer foam on the medial side for a lightweight, responsive ride with enhanced support.
- The Dynamic Support platform in the midsole provides just the stability you need without adding weight for ultra-smooth transitions.
- Flywire cables wrap the midfoot for lightweight support and an adaptive fit
- Plush internal bootie for seamless comfort
- Pressure-mapped outsole for lightweight traction and durability
- Flex grooves promote more natural range of motion
- Heel-to-Toe Drop: 10mm
- Shoe Category - Stability
- Ideal Use - Road Running
- Weight - Approx. 225 grams
- Dynamic support:
- Dynamic support platform provides comfortable stability without the added weight or stiffness of a traditional medial post.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.