The Nike Miler Short Sleeve V Neck is made with strategic mesh panels and fabric that pulls sweat away from the skin, this running shirt offers breathability and helps keep you dry and comfortable mile after mile.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Rib V-neck with interior taping for comfort and durability
- Raglan sleeves for comfort and range of motion
- Mesh panels at sides for ventilation
- Contrast shoulder panels and screen print at back for style
- Reflective loop at upper back to help keep media player cords out of the way
- Flat-seam construction to minimise chafing
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 100% recycled polyester. Mesh: Dri-FIT 100% polyester.
- Machine wash
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.