- Lightweight fabric helps keep you dry
- 3" inseam features a curved hem for great range of motion
- Mesh side insets ventilate to keep you cool
- Waistband sits low on the hips for enhanced comfort
- Gusset lining helps limit chafing while wicking sweat
- Elastic waistband with drawcord offers a personalized fit
- Streamlined design reduces material for a flattering fit
- Allover pattern is embossed for color durability
- Body: 85g. 100% polyester taffeta. Brief: Dri-FIT 90g. 100% polyester (100% recycled) crepe. Mesh: Dri-FIT 165g. 80% polyester 20% spandex warp knit. Liner: Dri-FIT 90g. 100% polyester (100% recycled) crepe.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.