The Women's Modern Printed Tempo Shorts bring a city inspired design to the classic silhouette. Lightweight fabric, Dri-Fit mesh insets and the low-rise waistband enhance the comfort of this race-ready design.
- This high-performance, microfibre, polyester fabric wicks sweat away from the body and moves it to the fabric surface, where it evaporates. As a result, Dri-Fit fabric helps you stay dry and comfortable.
- Slimmer lines and less material for a streamlined fit
- Mesh side insets enhance breathability
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- 3" inseam features a curved hem for range of motion
- Waistband sits low on the hips for enhanced comfort
- Gusset lining helps limit chafing while wicking sweat
- Sublimated art deco print retains breathable performance
- 100% Polyester
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.