The Nike Fearless and Bold Fleece Women's Training Jacket features dropped armholes and a slim cut through the body for excellent range of motion and a flattering fit. A zip funnel neck and thumbholes offer extra coverage and help keep you cozy, and the lower sleeves are brushed on the back for added warmth. Dri-FIT French terry fabric feels soft against your skin and helps keep you dry and comfortable, before and after your workout.
- Dri-FIT French terry fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and warm
- Funnel neck for enhanced warmth and coverage
- Full front zipper that zips through the collar for easy on and off
- Zippered pockets for secure storage
- Thumbholes at the cuffs for extra coverage and a fit that stays put
- Relaxed fit through the shoulders and upper sleeves for enhanced range of motion
- Slim cut through the body for a flattering fit
- Fabric: Body: 62% lyocell/35% polyester/3% elastane. Sleeves: 62% lyocell/33% polyester/5% elastane
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....