The Nike Pro Classic Cooling Bra Women's Medium Impact Sports Bra is idea for sports such as dancing, cycling and cardio classes. The Bra provides medium support and features a stylish low racer back to allow natural range of movement and ventilation.
- Perforated Swoosh on the front enhances breathability
- Allover mesh racerback offers exceptional cooling
- Removable pads for added coverage
- Dri-FIT Technology helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Large keyhole in the back for ventilation and range of motion
- For medium-impact sports like cycling, dance and cardio classes
- Fabric: Body/lining: Dri-FIT 88% recycled polyester/12% elastane. Centre back mesh: 78% polyester/22% elastane. Bottom hem: 86% nylon/14% elastane. Pad top/back: 100% polyester
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....