The Nike Perforated Rival 2-in-1 Shorts bring cool comfort to a new level with a perforated outer layer and a stretch Dri-FIT fabric inner layer that conforms to you for the ultimate sweat-wicking fit.
- Allover perforations provide excellent lightweight ventilation
- Compression boyshorts offer support and coverage
- Multiple pockets secure small items
- Wide elastic waistband and drawcord personalize your fit
- Gusset lining helps limit chafing while wicking sweat
- 2" inseam with curved hem for great range of motion
- Body: Dri-FIT 71g. 100% polyester plain woven. Liner: Dri-FIT 245g. 92% polyester 8% spandex plain jersey
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.