The snug fit of Nike Starglass Epic Run Women's Running Crops provides excellent coverage for your run with a supportive feel and an allover print so your speed won't go unnoticed.
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- 3/4-length coverage offers a snug fit
- Allover "starglass" wet print adds color with a flexible feel
- Flatlock seams moves smoothly against your skin
- Multiple pockets provide plenty of storage
- Wide elastic waistband offers a comfortable fit
- 86% Polyester, 14% Spandex
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.