Make every step count with the supportive yet stretchy feeling of the Nike Womens Power Epic Lux Running Crop shorts. The wide elastic waistband with drawcord and flat seams ensure you stay comfy, whilst the reflective elements will keep you visible and safe when running in low light conditions. The all-over "accelerator" wet print with multicolour design will add character to your outfit, giving you the confidence to stride with pride.
- Nike Power fabric provides support and freedom of movement
- ¾-length coverage delivers a locked-down feel
- All-over "accelerator" wet print adds colour and flexibility
- Stretch DRI-FIT fabric gives sweat-wicking qualities
- Tight fit eliminates distractions
- Mesh inserts behind the knees enhance breathability precisely where you need it
- Wide elastic waist with drawcord for a secure fit
- Flat seams feel smooth against your skin
- Reflective elements provide visibility in low light conditions
- Slash pockets in waistband and back zippered pocket provide storage for small items
- Body fabric: DRI-FIT 77% nylon, 23% elastane
- Mesh fabric: DRI-FIT 81% nylon, 19% elastane
- Gusset lining: DRI-FIT 100% recycled polyester
- High performance, microfiber, polyester fabric which wicks sweat from the body; sweat then evaporate at the surface of the fabric. Keeps athletes dry and comfortable.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.