The Nike Power Epic Lux Women's Printed Running Tights provide excellent stretch and support to ensure you always have the best run possible. The Nike Power fabric gives a great fit that supports muscles without restricting your natural range of movement. Mesh fabric located at the back of the knees add ventilation for when the temperature rises. Handy stash pockets on the waist band and a waterproof back pocket allows you to store all your essentials easily.
- Nike Power fabric gives you a snug, compressive fit
- Mesh fabric is placed at the back of the knees and lower legs to help promote airflow
- Stash pockets on the waistband provide small-item storage
- A waterproof back pocket is wider than previous versions to fit most smart phones
- Dri-FIT Technology helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Wide waistband for extended coverage and comfort
- Flat seams move smoothly against your skin
- Reflective details stand out in low light
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 77% nylon/23% elastane
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.