Kick off your stride in the compressive fit of Nike Palm Epic Lux Women's Running Tights. Their stretchy design offers a slick feel while the supportive waistband and smooth seams help keep you comfortable over any distance. Dri-FIT fabric wicks sweat with stretch for mobility.
- Dri-FIT fabric
- Full-length design delivers a locked-down feel
- All-over "palm" wet print adds colour with a flexible feel
- Wide elastic waistband has an internal drawcord to provide a personalized fit
- Multiple pockets provide plenty of small-item storage
- Tight fit helps reduce bulk for zero distractions while running
- Reflective elements enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- Flat-seam construction moves smoothly against the skin
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.