Women's Nike Power Epic Running Capri is exactly what it says it is. With a comfortable, huggable fit, enhanced breathability and a stretchy, sweat-wicking fabric, this capri will make you feel amazing. This in turn allows you to inject epic power into every stride. The fitted design with flatlock seams moves smoothly against your skin with no abrasion, so you can run with comfort and without distraction.
- DRI-FIT fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
- Mesh at back knees for ventilation
- Wide, stretch waistband and drawcord for an adjustable, comfortable fit
- Fitted design offers a wide range of motion
- Flatlock seams prevent abrasion and chafing
- Zip pocket at back waist and interior waist pockets
- Stash pockets in waistband and back zippered pocket allow storage of small items
- Zippered pocket with waterproof membrane
- Reflective elements ensure you stay visible in low light
- Capri length offers just the right amount of coverage
- Body fabric: DRI-FIT 86% polyester, 14% elastane
- Mesh fabric: 81% nylon, 19% elastane
- Gusset lining: DRI-FIT 100% recycled polyester
- High performance, microfiber, polyester fabric which wicks sweat from the body; sweat then evaporate at the surface of the fabric. Keeps athletes dry and comfortable.
DRI-FIT fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
Mesh at back knees for ventilation
Wide, stretch waistband and drawcord for an adjustable, comfortable fit
Fitted design offers a wide range of motion
Flatlock seams prevent abrasion and chafing
Zip pocket at back waist and interior waist pockets
Stash pockets in waistband and back zippered pocket allow storage of small items
Zippered pocket with waterproof membrane
Reflective elements ensure you stay visible in low light
Capri length offers just the right amount of coverage
Body fabric: DRI-FIT 86% polyester, 14% elastane
Mesh fabric: 81% nylon, 19% elastane
Gusset lining: DRI-FIT 100% recycled polyester
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....