The Nike Women's Power Essential Running Crops are perfect for high-intensity workouts and training. These crops are constructed from Nike Power compression fabric to provide excellent support and lasting comfort. Dri-FIT Technology actively wicks moisture away from your skin to keep you cool and dry. The crops also feature flatlocked seams to prevent chafing and reflective detailing for visibility in low-light conditions.
- Nike Power fabric provides ideal stretch and support
- Dri-FIT Technology helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Wide waistband with drawcord for a snug, adjustable fit
- Reflective details are visible in low light
- Flat seams move smoothly against your skin
- Breathable zip back pocket for dry storage
- Body: Dri-FIT 92% polyester/8% spandex. Gusset lining: Dri-FIT 100% recycled polyester
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....