Challenge your pace with the colour-blocked Women's Nike Power Essential Running Tight. The sweat-wicking technology, mesh ventilation and adjustable waistband keep you comfortable while simultaneously giving you a tight, supportive fit with full-length coverage.
- Nike Power fabric provides compression and support
- Back knee mesh enhances ventilation
- Elastic waistband and drawcord personalize your fit
- Full-length tight provides warm coverage
- Flatlock seams move smoothly against your skin
- Gusset lining helps limit chafing while wicking sweat
- Reflective elements remain visible in low light
- Zippered back hip pocket secures small essentials
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.