Feel totally protected and supported with the Nike Women's Power Running Tights.
The tights are ideal for chilly morning or night time runs, as the full-length design provides complete coverage, and warmth and reflective detailing keeps you visible. The all-over "avalanche" print is a change from standard running tights; ideal for adding character to any running outfit.
- Nike Power fabric delivers support and freedom of movement
- Full-length tight provides coverage and warmth
- All-over avalanche wet print adds colour with a flexible feel and gives a matte-like finish
- Wide elastic waistband with internal drawcord allows a personalised fit
- Drop-in pocket within the waistband and zippered pocket on the back for storage of small items
- Zippered pocket with waterproof membrane
- Flat seam construction prevents chafing and skin abrasion
- Tight fit ensures zero distractions while running
- Reflective details enhance visibility in low light conditions
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....