The innovative design of Nike Power Speed Women's Running Tights locks down muscles in key zones for maximum support and mobility. Screen-printed graphic provides engineered support.
- Screen-printed graphic
- High-stretch fabric for a compressive fit
- Zippered pocket with a vapor barrier keeps small items dry and secure
- Gripper elastic at the ankles helps keep the tights in place
- Drawcord is encased in a low-profile waistband for a comfortable, personalized fit
- Nike Power Speed Tights utilize an innovative graphic inspired by the lane lines on a track. It is strategically applied along the IT band and across key muscles for support and a compressive feel while running.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....