- A fitted, streamlined design conforms to the shape of your body and reduces bulk for great range of motion. The fabric contains a higher elastane content than traditionally used in Nike Running tights, resulting in a softer touch and a thicker, more supportive feel
- A secure zippered pocket on the center-back and two internal drop-in pockets offer multiple storage options for small items like keys, IDs and earbuds
- Dri-FIT crepe gusset lining to help you stay dry and comfortable while reducing chafing
- Wide elastic waistband with an internal drawcord for a personalised fit
- Reflective elements for visibility in low light
- 3/4-length cropped design that's slightly longer than capris and shorter than full-length tights
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 92% recycled polyester/8% elastane. Lining: 100% recycled polyester.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.