The Nike Printed Tempo Women's Shorts are made with strategically placed mesh panels for breathability and sweat-wicking fabric to help keep you dry. Built-in briefs add lightweight support, while an allover screen print provides a modern athletic look.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Elastic waist with interior drawcord for a snug, adjustable fit
- Built-in briefs for comfort and support
- Mesh side panels for enhanced ventilation
- Interior pocket for small-item storage
- Allover screen print for style
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 100% polyester. Lining: Dri-FIT 100% recycled polyester.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....