The Nike Premium Convertible Women's Running Jacket features water-repellent fabric, removable sleeves and an insulated, adjustable mock neck for protection from the elements and a personalized fit.
- Water-repellent fabric helps protect you from the elements
- Lined, adjustable mock neck that zips up to the chin for warmth
- Zip-off sleeves for a customized fit
- Perforations at yoke and back vent for breathability
- Reflective elements for high visibility in low-light conditions
- Bonded side zip pockets for secure storage
- Fabric: 100% polyester
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....