The Nike Dri-FIT Shaping Women's Running Sports Top is longer in length and can be worn on its own as a supportive top or as a base layer. Mesh panels offer zoned ventilation and a racerback allows for less restrictions during upper body movements.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick away sweat and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Rib scoop neck and armholes for durability and a snug fit
- Shaping bra line for a flattering, runner-specific look and feel
- Contoured flat seam construction to minimise chafing
- Reflective elements at back for visibility in low-light conditions
- Lined racerback for comfort and natural range of motion
- Fabric: Body/inner bra: Dri-FIT 88% recycled polyester/12% elastane. Back panel: Dri-FIT 90% recycled polyester/10% elastane. Bra mesh: Dri-FIT 80% polyester/20% elastane. Bra cup: Dri-FIT 94% polyester/6% elastane.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.