Even the weather can't stop you with Nike Women's Shield Light Jacket. Storm-FIT 5 fabric is engineered in key areas to help keep you dry on the outside while the microfiber lining offers zoned cooling on the inside for lightweight performance that outlasts the weather.
- Lightweight, seam-sealed Storm-FIT fabric delivers wind and water resistance
- Removable hood with bungee and cordlock offers adjustable coverage
- Perforated lower back and underarm panels provide zoned ventilation
- Water-repellent back and underarm panels help keep you dry
- Full-length zipper with interior storm fly helps keep you dry
- Multiple bonded, zippered pockets offers secure storage
- Hem cordlock provides a personalized fit
- 100% Polyester
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....