The insulated Nike Shield Max Women's Running Jacket helps keep you warm while providing excellent weather protection on your run. A removable facemask snaps into the hood to help block out the cold when you need it, and the removable adjustable hood provides added coverage and a personalised fit.
- Dri-FIT mesh upper body and sleeve lining enhance breathability
- Cordlock and bungee at the waist for a customised fit
- Raglan sleeves for enhanced range of motion
- Bonded zippered pocket on the back hip for secure small-item storage
- Reflective elements enhance visibility in low light
- Removable facemask, removable adjustable hood
- The fabric's DWR (durable, water-repellent) finish delivers lightweight protection from the elements to help keep you dry.
- Fabric: Body/lower front lining/upper back lining/upper sleeve lining/hood lining/face mask: Dri-FIT 100% polyester. Lower back panel/underarm sleeve panels/upper front lining/shoulder lining: Dri-FIT 88% polyester/12% elastane
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.