The Nike Sphere Dry Half-Zip Womenâ€™s Running Top features warm thermal fabric with excellent breathability for comfort while running in inclement weather. Nike Sphere Thermal fabric offers insulated, lightweight warmth that wonâ€™t weigh you down.
- Thumbholes provide extra warmth and comfort
- An asymmetrical half-zip design minimizes chafing to increase comfort.
- Reflectivity for visibility in low light
- Neck tape with â€œNike Runningâ€� print for durability
- Zippered pocket on the hip and stash pockets on side panels provide secure small-item storage
- Drop-tail hem for enhanced coverage
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.