The Nike Sphere Full-Zip Womenâ€™s Training Hoodie features feminine, streamlined style and lightweight thermal fabric to help keep you warm in cold weather. Nike Sphere Thermal fabric offers insulated, lightweight warmth that wonâ€™t weigh you down.
- Lightweight Warmth
- The three-paneled hood offers an ergonomic fit that zips up to the chin for extra protection
- Thumbholes provide coverage and warmth for your hands in cooler temperatures
- Just the right amount of elastane for stretch and enhanced range of motion
- Flat-seam construction to help reduce irritation caused by chafing
- Raglan sleeves with underarm gussets for full range of motion
- Kangaroo pocket for convenient storage
- Ribbed waistband for a snug, comfortable fit
- Full-front zipper with guard for easy on and off and reduced irritation under the chin
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.