A lightweight layer for moderate conditions, the Nike Storm Fly Women's Running Jacketis designed to help keep runners dry and comfortable, with reflective details for excellent visibility during night runs.
- Storm-FIT fabric to help keep you dry and comfortable in moderate weather conditions
- Adjustable hem for a custom fit
- Mesh-lined zip pockets for secure, breathable storage
- Concealed vent at back for breathability
- lastic trim at cuffs with mesh for breathability
- Reflective stripes for visibility in low light conditions
- Fabric: Body: Storm-FIT 100% polyester. Mesh: 80% polyester/20% spandex.
- Machine wash
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.