- The Dri-FIT knit fabric keeps you comfortable and dry while providing a personalized fit.
- The back knee inset and pockets in Dri-FIT mesh create breathability in these high wear zones.
- DWR coated side insets and Dri-FIT gusset also aid in keeping you dry while providing you with high mobility and low-friction fit.
- Embossed side panel creates a unique look.
- Back zipper pocket for secure storage and heat transfer
- reflective material for maximum saftey.
- Swoosh design trademark in reflective heat transfer material.
- Mesh (pocket) Dri-FIT 165g. 80% polyester (100% recycled)/20% spandex warp knit mesh.
- Machine washable
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.