Sleek and streamlined, the Nike Tech Women's Running Capris are made with stretch, sweat-wicking fabric and strategically placed mesh panels for comfort and breathability on a run.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable.
- Elastic waist with drawcord for a snug, comfortable fit.
- Mesh panels at knees for ventilation.
- Back zip pocket for secure storage.
- Reflective details for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- Contrast taping at waist and seams for style.
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 92% polyester/8% elastane. Mesh: Dri-FIT 90% polyester/10% elastane.
- This high-performance, microfiber, polyester fabric wicks sweat away from the body and moves it to the fabric surface, where it evaporates. As a result, Dri-FIT fabric helps you stay dry and comfortable.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.