The Nike Tech Capris provide water resistance on the front that helps keep legs dry,provides ventilation with Dri-FIT fabric, comfort with elastane stretch for increased mobility and has a compression fit to enhance support.
- Water-resistant treatment to help keep you dry in wet weather
- Dri-FIT fabric and Dri-FIT mesh behind the knees for ventilation and comfort
- Bonded, zippered back pocket for secure small-item storage
- Internal drawcord for an adjustable fit
- Low-friction gusset between the legs
- Seaming maps the natural contours of the body for reduced irritation, aiding a range of motion
- Reflectivity for enhanced visibility in low light
- Fabric: Body: 92% polyester/8% elastane. Mesh: 90% polyester/10% elastane
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.