The Nike Tech Shorts: Snug, ergonomic support. With a body-contoured fit that eliminates distractions, the high performance Nike Tech Women's Running Shorts are designed with serious athletes in mind.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Stretch waist with drawcord for a snug fit and interior mesh for breathability
- Inseam gusset for enhanced range of motion
- Flat-seam construction to minimize chafing
- Secure zip pocket at back for small item storage, like keys or a media player
- Reflective strips for added visibility
- Body: Dri-FIT 92% polyester/8% spandex.
- Gusset Lining: 100% polyester.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.