The Ladies Tech Tight shorts Distraction-free design with a tight fit Inspired by the art of motion, the Nike Tech 8" Women's Running Shorts provide a fit that works with you while you run.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick away sweat and help keep you dry and comfortable.
- Elastic waist with interior drawcord for a custom fit.
- Water-resistant fabric at the lower leg to help keep you dry in wet conditions.
- Reflective details for enhanced visibility in low light conditions.
- Back zip pocket for easy-access storage 8" inseam based on size medium.
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 92% polyester/8% spandex.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....