The Nike Womenâ€™s Tech II Tights offers comfort with a Dri-FIT fabric. The front panel is designed to wick moisture away from the body, as well as being water resistant, keeping you dry. The back of the knee is also a Dri-FIT mesh that gives extra ventilation. In lower lights the reflective strips give more visibility.
- Water-resistant Dri-FIT front panel to help keep you dry
- Back-of-knee Dri-FIT mesh for extra ventilation
- Lower-leg zippers for easy on and off
- Vented hem with zip and interior grip tape for a fit that stays in place
- Reflective strips for enhanced visibility in low light
- Bonded, zippered back pocket
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 92% polyester/8% spandex. Gusset: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.