The Nike Tech Women's Running Tights provide coverage and sleek style in a streamlined fit. Mesh panels at key areas and ergonomic seams lend superb comfort and a natural range of motion for conquering mile after mile.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Stretch waist with interior drawcord for a snug, adjustable fit
- Articulated knees with back mesh panel for unrestricted motion and breathability
- Reflective piping at legs and cuffs for high visibility in low light conditions
- Zip cuffs with interior grip taping for customized ventilation and a secure fit
- Flat-seam construction to help minimize chafing
- Zip and slit pockets at sides for storing small items
- Rib gusset for mobility and comfort
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 92% polyester/8% spandex. Mesh: Dri-FIT 80% recycled polyester/20% spandex. Insets/Gusset
- Lining: Dri-FIT 100% recycled polyester.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....