The Nike Womenâ€™s Tempo Short is comfortable with a low rise design. It has built- in briefs which give great support and Dri-FIT fabric designed to wick sweat away from your body, keeping you dry. With side mesh panels there is extra ventilation, and inside pockets to keep small belongings secure.
- Dri-FIT fabric to help keep you dry and comfortable
- Side mesh panels for extra ventilation
- Internal pockets to keep small items secure
- Built-in briefs for support and coverage
- Contrast panels and trim for style
- An elastic waistband with internal drawcord makes it easy to personalize the fit
- 3.5" inseam based on size medium
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 100% polyester
- Machine wash
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....