Brave the dropping temperature in the soft comfort of the Women's Nike Therma Sphere Element Running Top. Seal in warmth with extra material at the end of the sleeves (to form a mitten) and the cowl neck design, while its sweat-wicking technology and brushed interior surface will help keep you dry.
- Nike Therma fabric helps manage your bodyâ€™s natural heat
- Zippered pocket on the right hip secures small items
- Cowl-neck design offers warmth and coverage
- Back neck tape provides durability
- Sleeve cuffs folds over your hands to create a mitten for added warmth
- Raglan sleeves enhance range of movement
- Dropped back hem provides additional coverage
- Reflective elements enhance visibility on low-light runs
- 93% POLYESTER 7% SPANDEX
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.