The best in comfort and fit arrives in the Nike Twisted Women's Running Capris. Made with spandex fabric for stretch, mobility and comfort, these capris help pull sweat to the surface for faster evaporation. The smooth waistband offers a flattering fit while secure storage keep essentials in stride with every run.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Wide elastic waist with drawcord for an athletic fit with a smooth look
- Shaped hem for a natural fit and range of motion
- Zip pocket at back waist for secure storage for media players, nutritional supplements or small items
- Lined gusset for added comfort and mobility
- Reflective piping for added visibility in low-light conditions
- Flat-seam construction to minimize chafing
- 18" inside leg based on size medium for versatile comfort in a variety of conditions
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 92% polyester/8% spandex. Gusset Lining: Dri-FIT 100% recycled polyester.
- Machine wash following manufacturer's instructions
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....