- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- For high-impact sports like running, football, tennis and basketball
- Wider straps with added adjustability and customized internal support
- Mesh X-pattern racerback for breathability, support and range of motion
- Mesh panel at chest for targeted ventilation
- Soft, lightweight chest band and elastic trim around the neckline reduces irritation caused by chafing
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure at back for a custom fit
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 87% nylon/13% elastane. Mesh: Dri-FIT 81% nylon/19% elastane. Bra cup lining: Dri-FIT 91% polyester/9% elastane. Mesh lining: Dri-FIT 80% polyester/20% elastane. Strap and side panel lining: Dri-FIT 88% recycled polyester/12% elastane.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....