The Nike Women's Zoom Structure +16 Running Shoe provides the support and stability overpronators need, without sacrificing cushioning or a smooth ride. An updated, more substantial medial post and other features help reduce overpronation while maintaining a smooth transition through footstrike.
- Mesh upper for breathability with strategic overlays for support
- Stability features to help reduce excessive pronation while maintaining a smooth stride
- Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Nike Zoom units in the heel and forefoot for low-profile, responsive cushioning
- Asymmetrical Flywire midfoot and heel panels for ultra-strong, lightweight support
- Outsole flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- Environmentally preferred rubber outsole in a Waffle pattern for durability and traction
- BRS 1000 in the heel for durability
- Reflectivity on the heel and toe-tip for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Deep anatomical flex grooves for a smooth ride
- Nike+ Enabled
- Weight: Approx. 280g
Revered by some of the worlds top athletes and crafted from their Dri-FIT fabric, a lightweight material that wicks away sweat keeping you cool and dry, Nike Running wear gives you the ultimate in style meets technology. Identified by their iconic swoosh Nike Running shoes gives you uncompromising performance, no matter the distance.