The Nike Zoom Structure 17+ Women's running shoe provides high levels of support and comfort throughout your run. Packed with great features to keep your feet fresh and fast, the Nike Zoom Structure 17+ shoes will change the way you run in both training and race environments.
- Lightweight engineered mesh and strategically placed bonded overlays provide added support
- Medial adaptive fit system wraps arch adapts to your foot's movement for support and a glove-like fit
- Nike Zoom unit in the forefoot delivers a low-profile, responsive ride
- The dual-density cushioning system with fused Phylon and Cushlon foam adds another level of plush comfort
- Dynamic Support in the heel provides just the stability you need without added weight. It's composed of a soft foam wedge encased within a firmer foam midsole to promote smooth transitions and reduce pronation through heel strike.
- Engineered mesh upper offers ventilation and support
- Crash pad with horizontal side cuts absorb impact for a smooth transition
- Shoe Category: Stability
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- Weight Approx. 312g
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.