Along with the responsiveness of Zoom Air, this season's updates to Nike Air Zoom Vomero 10 Women's Running Shoe give you plush comfort from step-in through footstrike, thanks to a nearly seamless upper and the Lunarlon midsole.
- Lightweight Lunarlon foam softens every stride
- Nike Zoom Air units deliver responsive cushioning
- Flymesh upper provides smooth, breathable comfort
- Flywire cables add lightweight support
- Rubber crash rail softens impact, smooths the transition
- Plush sockliner enhances comfort
- Polyester Text Synthetic Leather
- Full-length internal bootie wraps your foot for a sock-like fit
- Thick moulded sockliner enhances the midsole cushioning
- Blown rubber maps the pressure path of running for a more efficient stride
- Heel-To-Toe Drop: 11mm
- Shoe Category - Neutral
- Ideal Use - Road Running
- Weight - Approx. 261 grams
- Lunarlon cushioning features a soft, yet resilient, foam core that is encased within a supportive foam carrier for lightweight, ultra-plush cushioning, springy response and support. The innovative Lunarlon foam, invented by Nike, is 30 percent lighter than traditional Phylon and allows the force of impact to be more evenly distributed, which helps reduce painful pressure points on feet.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.