THE ICON REDESIGNED FOR WET WEATHER.
The iconic Women's Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Shield Running Shoe gets remixed for cold, dark weather. Updated with a water-repellent finish and optimal wet-weather traction, it's built to go the extra mile regardless of the elements.
- Dynamic Fit technology delivers a 1:1 fit.
- Engineered mesh features a durable, water-repellent finish.
- Zoom Air units provide responsive cushioning.
- Fitsole sockliner conforms to the shape of your foot to provide comfort and support.
- Waffle pistons in the rubber outsole help absorb impact and provide multi-surface traction.
- 360º reflective elements help you remain visible in low-light conditions.
- Rubber crash rail on the lateral outsole acts as a cushioning device at contact for a soft, smooth transition.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.