QUICK, SMOOTH TRANSITION.
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Women's Running Shoe has been re-imagined to look as fast as it feels. A full-length Zoom Air unit and beveled heel work together for optimal responsiveness, while engineered mesh and Flywire cables lock you down for speed.
- Gait type: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride.
- Beveled heel optimizes initial touchdown and transition.
- Engineered mesh and partial bootie provide a supportive feel.
- Bottom eyelet has been moved up to open up the forefoot flex zone and provide an optimal fit.
- Heel collar has been engineered to rake away from the foot for comfort around the Achilles tendon.
- High resiliency sockliner shapes to your foot to provide comfort and underfoot support.
- Small cut outs in the rubber expose the Cushlon midsole and increase outsole flexibility.
- Offset: 10mm (12 mm forefoot, 22 mm heel) Last: MR-10
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....